[Paste] Can't run paster setup-app when using a filter

Top Page
Author: Matt Feifarek
To: paste-users
New-Topics: [Paste] Can't run paster setup-app when using a filter
Subject: [Paste] Can't run paster setup-app when using a filter
When I try:
paster setup-app deploy.ini

I get this error:
The section 'main' is not the application (probably a filter). You should
add #section_name, where section_name is the section that configures your
application

I'm trying to park a Pylons app behind a prefix, so
mydomain.org/someapp/*forwards to the paste/pylons app.

I don't really understand the error message; what should I add
"#section_name" to, and what is "section_name" if not "main"?

I've got PasteScript 1.7.3 running on unix, running in a pretty clean
virtualenv.

Below are the relevant bits in my ini file.

Thanks!

-----------------------------------

[DEFAULT]
debug = false